We will go through specific module(Resilience4j-Retry) from Resilience4j which is a fault tolerance library designed for Java8 and functional programming and it is lightweight library with minimal dependencies (mainly vavr)
When you retry , there are many cases for example :
- cross micro services communication for remote systems calls which most likely will need circuit breaker logic added as well
- if you have business or functional logic that need to get a consistent end state and most likely it is asynchronous Flow
Here we will explain to use Junit 5 and Mockito 2 with Spring boot 2 when it comes to unit testing and integration tests .
Now here we will share some possible designs when you use the spring boot event sourcing toolkit starter plus some remarks and action points .
What are some possible designs using the toolkit for event sourcing and CQRS services :
In this post we will show how we can do the following :
- Integrate spring boot with Apache Ignite
- How to enable and use persistent durable memory feature of Apache Ignite which can persist your cache data to the file disk to survive crash or restart so you can avoid data losing.
- How to execute SQL queries over ignite caches
- How to unit test and integration test ignite with spring boot
- Simple Jenkins pipeline reference
- Code repository in GitHub : GithubRepo